1. Both parties
Only natural persons who log in to the App or other users of the main App, involving the interface of the Strawberry Agreement, use "you" or other second-person titles below. For the purposes of this Agreement, we and you are collectively referred to as the "Parties" in this Agreement, and we or you are referred to as a "Party".
3. Your consent
3.1 You consent to the disclosure of personal data to us;
3.4 You agree that our branches, affiliates, and employees will contact you about products and services that you may be interested in (unless you have expressed in writing that you do not want to receive such messages).
4. Information collected
4.1 When you use the App, you agree that we collect and remember all the information you leave, including but not limited to your IP address, geographic location and other information.
4.2 If you are willing to use the services provided by the App, you need to fill in and provide the following two types of information:
4.2.1 Identity Information. This information can help us verify whether you are eligible to register as an App member, including but not limited to your name, your residential address, mailing address, other different certificates issued by your country or government with information proving your identity, and related The number and all other information that can help us verify your identity (collectively referred to as "identity information").
4.2.2 Service Information. This information helps us to contact you and provide services to you smoothly, including but not limited to your telephone number, fax number, valid email address, mailing address, and your debit card information and/or other account information (hereinafter applicable referred to as "Service Information").
4.3 When you use the App or the services it provides, we may improve the functions of the App, enhance your experience of using the App and the services it provides and its security, or in accordance with the court or applicable laws and regulations or have jurisdiction According to the order of other government agencies with the right to collect more necessary information through the exclusive mailbox published by the App or other methods that we deem compliant.
4.4.1 The platform currently uses the message push service of the SDK. Please be aware of the relevant regulations of the SDK. When the SDK provides you with the message push service, the following information may be involved:
- Device information (IMEI/MAC/Android ID/IDFA/OAID/UAID/OpenUDID/GUID/SIM card IMSI information, etc.): used to identify unique users and ensure accurate delivery of message pushes; to optimize push channel resources, we will The activity of different APPs on the device, integrate the channel resources of message push, and improve the message delivery rate for developers; provide developers with smart labels and display business statistics services;
- Network information and location information (IP address, WiFi information, base station information and other related information): optimize the network connection request between the SDK and Jiguang server to ensure the stability and continuity of the service; realize the function of regional push;
- APP installation list information: We provide you with a smart push function. Through this information, we recommend push content that is more in line with your user's needs, and reduce the interruption of useless push information to your users. You can choose to turn this service on or off.
4.5 If your personal information is located in the European Economic Area (EEA), for personal information protected by the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), you have a series of legal rights related to the personal information you retain in our company. These rights include:
(1) Obtain information about your personal information processing and access the personal information you retain in our company. Please note that in certain circumstances, we have the right to refuse requests to access copies of personal information. (Especially information subject to legal professional privileges);
(2) If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request us to make corrections. However, if you need to provide a copy of a valid identification document to prove the authenticity of your identity information, please cooperate in providing it;
(3) In some cases, we may be required to delete your personal information. Please note that in certain circumstances (such as for public interest, public health, or scientific and historical research purposes), even if you request us to delete your personal information, we have the right to retain it;
(4) In some cases, we have raised objections to the processing of your personal information and requested that we impose restrictions on the processing of your personal information. Similarly, in certain circumstances, even if you raise objections or request us to restrict the processing of your personal information, we have the right to refuse your request;
(5) Revoke your personal information usage license. If there are other legitimate legal reasons, we also have the right to continue using or processing without your permission.
According to the GDPR terms, in addition to providing systematic personal data protection measures, we will also set up a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to be fully responsible for your data protection work.
We will evaluate all requests and complaints we receive and provide you with a timely response. We may require you to provide a valid copy of your identification documents in order for us to fulfill our security obligations and prevent unauthorized data disclosure. If your request to access data is clearly unfounded or extraordinary, or if you request us to provide additional copies of your personal information, we have the right to charge you reasonable administrative fees for this.
For personal information protected by GDPR, we may transmit your personal information outside of EEA for specific licensed purposes. We will ensure that any such international transmission is appropriately protected in accordance with GDPR or other relevant laws.
In order to facilitate our services to customers in the European Economic Area, we request their written consent to transfer their personal data from the European Economic Area to outside the region. If you are an individual located in the European Economic Area and you refuse to agree to such terms, you will no longer be able to use futureEx pro and our services. You will be able to withdraw your digital assets and legal tender; However, all other features will be disabled.
5、 Information usage purposes
5.1 We use your information we have collected for the following purposes or in the following ways:
5.1.1 Provide you with our various services through the App;
5.1.2 When using the app, be able to identify and confirm your identity;
5.1.3 In order to improve and enhance the service of the app (based on the information and feedback we have received from you, help us improve the service of the app, so that we can respond more effectively to your service requests and support needs);
5.1.4 Analyze data on app usage and cooperation with government agencies, public institutions, etc;
5.1.5 Personalize your experience (your information will help us better respond to your personalized needs);
5.1.6 Regularly send emails (you provide an email address for order processing, which can be used to send you information and update information about your order, in addition to occasionally receiving news, updates, related products or services from us);
5.1.7 Meet other purposes specified in the App User Agreement and all legal means to meet such purposes.
5.2 We will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer information to other parties, or allow others to collect or use information, but excluding our affiliates, trusted third parties who assist us in running apps, conducting business, or providing services to you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential; When we believe that the disclosed information is appropriate, in compliance with laws, regulations, rules and regulations, or orders from courts or other competent authorities, to execute our APP strategy, as necessary for the normal operation of the APP, to provide services to related parties, or to protect our or others' rights, property, or security. However, your information will not be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
5.3 We have adopted international standards to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing, evasion of trade and economic sanctions, which requires us to conduct due diligence on our clients. This may include using third-party data and service providers to cross compare your personal information with their data.
5.4 You agree that Future has the right to share your personal data with the following individuals/institutions:
Members or representatives of Future and its affiliated companies;
Our service providers and other third parties who assist us in providing services to you;
Entities related to any financing, acquisition or dissolution procedures that involve disclosure of some or all of our business or assets; as well as
Law enforcement agencies and authorities, officials, regulatory agencies, or other third parties in order to comply with any laws, court orders, subpoenas, or government requirements.
6、 Protection of personal data
6.1 We implement appropriate physical, electronic, management, and technical measures to protect and ensure the security of your personal data. We strive to ensure that any personal data collected through the app is free from any interference from third parties unrelated to us. The safety measures we have taken include but are not limited to:
6.1.1 Physical measures: Records containing your personal information will be stored in a locked place.
6.1.2 Electronic measures: Computer data containing your personal information will be stored on computer systems and storage media subject to strict login restrictions.
6.1.3 Management Measures: Only authorized personnel can access your personal data, and these personnel are required to comply with our internal regulations on the confidentiality of personal data.
6.1.4 Technical measures: Encryption technologies such as Secure Socket Layer Encryption may be used to transmit your personal data.
6.1.5 Other measures: Our network servers are protected by a "firewall".
6.2 If you are aware of any security vulnerabilities on the app, please contact us immediately so that we can take appropriate action as soon as possible.
6.3 Despite the implementation of the above technical and security measures, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of data transmission on the internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the personal data you provide to us through the app is always secure. We are not responsible for any unauthorized access to your personal data, and we are not responsible for compensating for any losses or damages incurred or caused in this regard.